Do you attend meetings and plan marketing strategies? Do you work to tight deadlines? Do you take coffee or cigarette?
If your answer to any of these questions is a “yes” then you could be prone to the common disease affecting today’s executive class. We cannot eliminate the pressures but what we can do is to keep ourselves tuned to our natural rhythm by undergoing periodic check-ups. Obsessed with the pressure to excel in our daily lives we fail to realize the need for tuning and servicing ourselves.
We, at Narayana Hrudayalaya invite you to avail the best preventive care to enhance the quality of your life.
- Comprehensive diagnostic facility and laboratory investigations under one roof.
- Exercise regimen and diet plan together by a physiotherapist and nutritionist to suit individual needs.
- Tips on how to keep heart and other diseases at bay.
- Time efficient, detailed heart and health status.
- Professional staff members to guide you through the tests.
Why should you for a Periodic Heart Check-up?
Most Victims of heart attack do not know about the heart disease until the heart attack.
- Indians are genetically 3 times more vulnerable than their European Counterparts.
- Every 4th person develops heart attack before retirement.
- Hypertension (Increased Blood pressure)
- Sedentary Life Style
- Heredity( family History of Coronary Artery Disease)
- Control Blood Sugar , if diabetic
- Control Blood Pressure
- Control Cholesterol level
- Balanced Diet
- Quit Smoking
- Exercise Daily
- Reduce Stress
- Change your attitude towards life
- Undergo Periodic Check-up